Wednesday, December 24, 2008

When looking through my UFOs I came across a Christmas quilt I made nearly 2 years ago in a Strips That Sizzle class with Margaret Miller at our guild's retreat. I failed the class miserably so I renamed the quilt "Sizzle and Burn"! I had forgot about it until the other day and discovered that I only needed to put the binding on - and the binding was right there folded up inside. Well, there is always next year.

The next picture is of a reversible table runner I made last year from the Holly Jolly collection by Moda. I made several other items from this fabric - so bright and cheery including the Vintage Santa!





This is part of my Jim Shore Christmas collection. The quilt on the table was one from a Nancy Halvorsen book that I finished a couple of years ago and this year I decided to use it on the table rather than hanging it up.


No comments: