Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SUNRISE/SUNSET/QUILT

Not much news here except bindings bindings everywhere. I just wanted to post some pictures I took of the view from my sewing room early this morning about 7:15-7:30 a.m. It was breathtaking. It was also very cold! Brrrrrr!! Then this evening while posting this blog I noticed the sunset and how beautiful it was as well. I'm not a very good photographer so one of the pictures is pretty fuzzy, but you can get the idea. I sure hope a house is never built in the empty lot next to us! One advantage of this building slump I suppose.


Well, I suppose I should post a picture about something quilty. Here is the One For The Money I have just put together. It is waiting for the black borders and barberpole binding. It has been a lot of fun coupled with lots of head scratching!

2 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

I'm telling you....you Utah gals
sew up the best quilts...love this one too!!

virginia cazier said...

Linda, good to hear from you. Please e-mail me at virgcazier@yahoo.com.